Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New book reviews inbound

Well, not that there's that many of you out there, but I figure I'd offer an update anyway. I haven't stopped hating myself enough to stop reading bad books for everyone else's entertainment. The two books on the chopping block for now are Butcher Bird and a proper review of Pennies for the Ferryman. I've had quite a bit of schoolwork and what little free time I've had has been absorbed in Sherlock Holmes and A Cruel Wind by Glen Cook. If any of you are bound to comment, feel free to request a review of the latter.

The first review to go up will likely be the one for Pennies for the Ferryman. While Butcher Bird wasn't great and had some cringe inducing moments, for the most part it was tolerable fluff. Bad enough I could poke fun at it easily, but interesting enough in some ways to have fun. I might also have some more game reviews to throw up. Might even make a youtube link showing off some of the more interesting ones or the particularly bad ones. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment